Android App Login Issue
Unable to sign in after repeated attempts?
Make sure that you’ve installed the newest version of the App listed here for the best experience.
Completely close the app and restart. This usually fixes the login issue.
Step by step:
- Press the “Overview” button at the bottom of the screen
- It looks like this
- If your device is running Android 4.4 or lower, your Overview button looks like this
- This will display your currently open applications.
- Look for Hightail Spaces and close it by clicking the X at the top of the Spaces application window.
- After Spaces has been closed it should no longer appear in “Overview”.
- Open Spaces and log in. Login should work as expected.
Log in, login, sign in, password, google, authentication, android, error, failed