Android App Login Issue
Unable to sign in after repeated attempts?
There is a known issue with the app where sometimes you will get errors when attempting to login even with valid account information. We are still working on a fix but there is a quick work around.
Completely close the app and restart. This usually fixes the login issue.
Step by step:
- Press the “Overview” button at the bottom of the screen
- It looks like this
- If your device is running Android 4.4 or lower, your Overview button looks like this
- This will display your currently open applications.
- Look for Hightail Spaces and close it by clicking the X at the top of the Spaces application window.
- After Spaces has been closed it should no longer appear in “Overview”.
- Open Spaces and log in. Login should work as expected.
Log in, login, sign in, password, google, authentication, android, error, failed