We've introduced a new way for you to move projects forward with our Business plans.
My Hightail will be a new view for you to track activity
Select My Hightail to get a view of What's New, Team View, and Tracker. To make navigation a bit more intuitive, the Tracker has moved to your Activity View.
The left bar displays filters for you to view and manage specific activity. You can filter by All, Approvals, Comments, Follow-ups and Mentions.
- All includes Approvals, Comments and Follow-ups.
- Approvals includes any work you requested for approval, has been approved and have personally approved.
- Comments include any of your files including the comments on those files.
- Follow-ups include any of your work that has been marked as needs follow-up.
- Mentions include any of you work where you have been @mentioned.
The Center column will display your activity as you have selected from the left sidebar as defined.
The right column lists My To-Dos which is a list of any actions assigned to you or Assigned by me which is a list of actions assigned to others by you.
This is accessible only as an Admin or as a Manager of an organization. This is a way for you to view your team’s latest activity and To-Dos at a glance.
Files Delivered includes: Date delivered, the email address of the Recipient, Content Delivered, hyperlink to Download files and a hyperlink to View files.
Files Received includes: Date delivered, the email address of the Recipient, Content Received, Status of the file and a hyperlink to Download or View Activity.