Uninstalling Hightail Desktop Application
Here are instructions on how to uninstall Hightail Desktop Application. Please note that uninstalling the Desktop App will remove the application itself and prevent any further attempts to synchronize with the cloud, but any files that were downloaded to your computer by the application will remain in place on your computer within the Hightail Folder.
Uninstalling the Hightail Desktop Sync App
- Click the Windows Start button, and open the Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features
- Select Hightail Desktop App
- Click the Uninstall button
- A prompt will pop up asking "Are you sure you want to uninstall Hightail Desktop App?" Click Yes
- Once complete, drag the Hightail icon from the Applications folder to your trash bin.
Uninstalling Hightail Desktop App for Mac
- Open your Application Folder on Mac
- Locate Hightail Desktop App and Right-click to display options and select: Show Package Contents
- Expand the Contents Folder, and go to Resources
- Within Resources Folder, locate and double-click: Hightail Desktop App Uninstaller.app to uninstall
- Follow the prompts to uninstall and enter credentials and complete the app Uninstall
- Drag the Hightail Desktop App icon to Trash
- Empty Trash