How to Send Folders from my computer?
In order to send a folder with Hightail, you will need to compress the folder so it is recognized as a .zip file.
To compress a file with PC, please follow the directions below:
- Locate the folder on your computer
- Right click on the folder
- Hover over Send to
- Choose the option "Compress (zipped) folder"
- Go back to Hightail.com/send and choose "Send Files"
- Choose the folder with .zip and attach and send.
To compress a file with MAC, please follow the directions below:
- Click on the control key on your keyboard
- Use your mouse to click on the file that you want to send, and you will get a drop down menu.
- Choose the option "Compress (folder's name)".
- Once the folder is compressed, you can then go back to https://spaces.hightail.com/send to "Send Files"
- Choose the .zip folder compressed and select to send.