How to Uninstall Hightail Express (for Windows and Mac Users)
Here are some instructions on how to uninstall Hightail applications on a number of platforms. Please note that uninstalling the Desktop App will remove the application itself and prevent any further attempts to synchronize with the cloud, but any files that were downloaded to your computer by the application will remain in place on your computer within the Hightail Folder. If you do choose to install the application again, the old Hightail Folder's name will be amended, and a new Hightail Folder will be created to synchronize with the cloud.
Uninstalling the Hightail Hightail Express in Windows 7
- Click the Windows Start button, and open the Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features
- Select Hightail Express
- Click the Uninstall button
- A prompt will pop up asking "Are you sure you want to uninstall Hightail Express?" Click Yes
- Once complete, drag the Hightail icon from the Applications folder to your trash bin.
Uninstalling Hightail Express for Mac
- Open your Application Folder on Mac
- Drag the Hightail Express icon to Trash
- Empty Trash