How to Uninstall Hightail Applications
Here are instructions on how to uninstall Hightail applications on a number of platforms. Please note that uninstalling the Desktop App will remove the application itself and prevent any further attempts to synchronize with the cloud, but any files that were downloaded to your computer by the application will remain in place on your computer within the Hightail Folder. If you choose to install the application again, the old Hightail Folder's name will be amended, and a new Hightail Folder will be created to synchronize with the cloud.
Uninstalling Hightail Applications for Windows
- Click the Windows Start button, and open the Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features
- Select Hightail Express
- Click the Uninstall button
- A prompt will pop up asking "Are you sure you want to uninstall Hightail Express?" Click Yes
- Once complete, drag the Hightail icon from the Applications folder to your trash bin.
Uninstalling Hightail Applications for Mac
- Open your Application Folder on Mac
- Drag the Hightail Express icon to Trash
- Empty Trash