Top Billing and Account Questions
Top Hightail Billing and Account Related Questions
Getting a receipt is really easy and can be done right through your Hightail account. First login to www.hightail.com and click on the Avatar at the top of the page.
To download your receipts please click on the View Receipts link.
From the invoice detail page you can click the Click to print receipt link to print out a printer friendly version of the invoice.
I cancelled my account but am still getting billed
- First verify that you have cancelled your account by logging into your account and checking the Billing Plan using the steps indicated above.
- If your account shows that it is still one of our premium paid accounts then proceed with the cancellation steps.
- If your account shows a free Lite account but you are still being billed then this would indicate you have a 2nd account with us. Please try logging in under any other email addresses you frequently use to locate your paid account. Many of our users mistakingly setup accounts under other work or personal email accounts thus creating many different accounts with us. Please login using any emails you might have used to sign up and make sure they are all cancelled.
How do I change the credit card on file?
- Click on the Avatar.
- Click on the Billing Information link on the left.
- Click Credit Card Details and proceed to enter your new credit card information.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Click on the Avatar at the top of the page
- Click Downgrade to LITE
Please note: If your account was set up previously to Spaces releasing you may not see the 'edit' button next to Pro in your avatar. If that is the case please follow the instructions below:
Be sure you are signed into hightail.com
Once there go to: https://www.hightail.com/myaccount
Under 'Actions' click on 'Downgrade or Cancel My Subscription'
And the rest is following the prompts.