What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service created by Google. With the Hightail Google Drive integration, users can upload files into a Space directly from your Google Drive account.
If you want to link your Google Drive account to your Hightail account please follow the steps below:
- Log into your account at Hightail.com
- Once you have logged in, click on the profile picture in the top right corner and your account information should appear below.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu to the "Services"
- Once there, just click "connect" next to Google Drive
- Once you click "connect", you will be prompted to sign in to your Google account and you should now be able to link your Google Drive account to your Hightail account. If you want to disconnect your Google Drive, just click "Disconnect" next to the Google Drive icon.