How can I manage my Space?
If you've shared a Space with someone you can easily manager your Space! As the owner of a Space, you can manage who and what users can access. Here are some of the different options you will have!
- Once the Space is created click on the settings gear in the top left of the space:
- Make a Space public, which will allow anyone with the link to access the Space. If you choose this option you will see a subset of options that include:
- Comment and Download
- Comment Only
- Make the Space private so only specific people can access the Space. You would then be in control of the users and their permissions.
- Remove users, if needed.
- If a Space is shared with Public access, Space owners will not have the ability to remove users but can add and/or change an access code at any time. This will require all Space followers to have the updated access code information to view the Space.
- Add access codes for Spaces. This access code will immediately lock the Space down and only people with the access code can see the Space and its content. You can add an access code from the menu or the lock icon next to the Space name.
Since different projects cause for different people and settings, you can manage your Spaces at anytime and update them when needed.